Mr Piece B&B

Mr Piece B&B Rates and Deals

Mr Piece B&B Rome Reviews

davidx davidx
Good accommodation - if you can find it and get in. May 07, 2012
My son and I spent 5 nights at this B&B. First impressions were not hopeful. The instructions given for finding it were, frankly, very poor. Also they said we should make contact if we wished to arrive before 15.00 and our stated time of arrival was 17.00 at the B&B. On arrival at about 16.45 we only got in because some Spanish guests kindly opened the door. An employee of the ownner appeared at 17.05 and insisted that 17.00 was the time of our arrival at Termini station - until I showed him our documentation!

However from this everything became OK. We did not want somewhere too close to Termini and this, close to both trams and the metro was ideal for us. Traffic outside was heavy during the day but we were never kept awake at night. We had hoped to avoid extreme heat by going at the beginning of May but we had temperatures around 40C (42 one day) so the fan, that was still quiet at level 3 was most welcome. We Were disappointed that none of the 5 million or so programmes on the TV was in English but it did not seem too important.

Our twin room was large and comfortable with a good en-suite shower room and toilet - showers easily hot enough but a bit low powered.

Breakfast consised of cerials, fruit juice, croisants and bread butter and jam - as much as required. I list of hints was given for local eating places that we found very helpful.

We never met anybody connected with the owner again but, as breakfast always appeared the night before, we did not need to and could always have phoned.

I would happily stay there again but I would advise anybody planning to do so to contact me for directions!
davidx says:
Try going round a square to the right in an anti-clockwise direction!
Posted on: May 19, 2012
Chokk says:
I love the last sentence !
Posted on: May 18, 2012

Mr Piece B&B Overview

Set in Vatican City, the Mr Piece B&B is a five-minute drive from central Rome.

The Mr Piece B&B caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Wi-fi is available for use. The bed and breakfast's multilingual staff will be glad to share local knowledge and help you organise your stay in Rome. This bed and breakfast proudly comes with a pets-accepted policy.

Mr Piece B&B Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Pet Friendly
  • Airport shuttle
  • Babysitting / Child Services
  • Multilingual Staff
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Mr Piece B&B Rates and Deals