Moxy Hotel

Check Milan Hotel Deals

Moxy Hotel Milan Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
Name Says It All Sep 24, 2013
Moxy Milan, if you search for this online there is a good chance you'll end up on a website for a stripper... but infact this is a hotel in Milan, and a pretty damn good one.

Just so you know, to find your stripper name you want to use your middle name and your home town, so for example my stripper name is Thomas Lancaster, sure its good, but not as good as Moxy Milan, or Buck Naked, but I'll take it.

Now back to the hotel. The Moxy Milan is a new concept from Marriot Hotel chain to be "hip and cool"; does it work? Sort of! Now lets compare the Marriot CHain with the Hilton Chain? The most famous Hilton? Paris HIlton of course, who is a cool, hip, skrampy* party girl. The most famous person associated with Marriot? Mitt Romney of course... now minding those facts lets talk about the hotel.

Skrampy = skimpy + trampy

The hotel is located close to Milan Malpanese Airport... also known as nowhere near Milan. THe only reason I stayed here was that I had some business out that way, and needed to get out the next day on a flight out of MXP, so the location is probably the biggest detractor from this hotel (but if your flying to MIlan for a road trip, this hotel would be great).

The décor is pseudo steam punk with some random critters thrown in, I sort of liked it.

The hotel restaurant is kind of goofy, what you do is pick up food and microwave it yourself, then pay at the end. Despite this goofy concept, the food was kind of good, and it is nice in Italy to be able to eat in a quick fashion.

The staff was friendly, good looking, and knowledgeable, so that was good too.... they did keep making fun of my odd looking credit card.

The rooms were on the small side, but pretty average for Europe. They also had some wall art consisting of a pantless women and shirtless man jumping on the bed, so the next time I stay here I want to take my fiancé here, and we can jump on the bed!

Overall I would stay here if I had a reason to be close to Malpanese airport, but otherwise would stay closer to the city.
Wall Art - can be good and bad
pseudo steam punk look in the dini…
giant purple squirrel - don't tell…

Check Milan Hotel Deals