Moxie's MTS

300 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, Canada - 1-204-926-5757

Moxie's MTS Winnipeg Reviews

dutchboy80 dutchboy…
Jan 15, 2008
Typical Canadian menu of grilled foods, such as steaks. Still, if that's what you go in for, the best place I can recommend in Winnipeg is Moxie's, and several more throughout Canada.

On my last visit there were three Moxie's Classic Grill restaurants in the city of Winnipeg, now there are five, and being a sports nut, my favorite location was the MTS Centre, on Portage Ave., which is the local ice hockey stadium.

An example of the prices: a friend and I both ate a steak menu, had six cocktails of the day between us, and I barely managed to eat a desert, while my friend couldn't even do that, amounted to $80 (Canadian), which included a handsome tip.

As for that desert, do have their white chocolate brownie. Ordering just that would have been worth the visit by itself.

The restaurant seems to be frequented mostly by people in their twenties and thirties out for a good time. A few TV's showing sports are present, but not in an obtrusive way.

At night parking should be OK, as downtown Winnipeg isn't really a busy place after office hours, but in daytime take any bus that will take you to Portage and Main.

Check Winnipeg Hotel Deals