Moxie’s Classic Grill

441 Richmond St., London, Canada - (519)936-0745

Moxie’s Classic Grill London Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Moxie’s Classic Grill - London Aug 10, 2011
On my road trip to Canada we decide to spend 1 night in London to visit a frined of mine. We had a few drinks at his house before making a casual stroll downtown for some dinner. We arrived at Moxies a little after dinner on a Tuesday evening. We asked to be seated on the patio and got a great seat looking over the whole bar and the main street.

Moxies is a premium casual dining grill and lounge with superior quality food, with a diverse menu. The atmosphere is upscale but casual at the same time. The outdoor patio is nice with a unique water fall fountain, sofa coffee table dining area, and much more. I don’t remember much of the inside of the restaurant since we went straight to the patio when we arrived but the bar looked pretty cool and the wine case fit in just right.

After ordering some drink and looking over the menu we decided on some salads. We ordered 2 of us ordered the top sirloin steak salad (with quebec goat cheese & cherry tomatoes, in a spicy vinaigrette with a hint of tomato clam cocktail + goat cheese crostini) and 2 of us ordered the lime grilled mayan chicken (with black beans & cheddar served with asiago crisps). The salads were totally fresh with all the right flavors. The top sirloin steak salad was one of the best salads that I have ever had.

The waitress was friendly but she forgot to order our appetizer and took forever to check on us after we were done eating. The atmosphere is an upscale casual dining done just right. The salads were totally amazing and the drinks went down great.

Besides the waitress I would recommend stopping at Moxies if you are in town.

** I left my camera in the car but stopped the next day before heading out of town and took a photo of the sign.

Check London Hotel Deals