Find a Mount Rushmore National Memorial Travel Buddy

Looking for a Mount Rushmore National Memorial travel buddy? Meet Mount Rushmore National Memorial travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,839 members and has been featured in:

dream destination
o excited, jut got my paport renewed! Yay! :)
may go in October
dream destination
I'm a real laid back guy, I love comedy and joking around. I rarely take things seriously. I'm pretty responsible, so I'm usually the one to make sure everyone in the group makes it home safe. I have…
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Mount Rushmore National Memorial, United States
dream destination
Want to drive from Indiana to Vancouver, BC and cruise up, stay about a week, cruise back to Vancouver and drive back to Indiana!
Interests: Aviation
dream destination
Still would like to go here sometime soon just to check it off my list.
dream destination
My mother told me that I should go there one day.
dream destination
I would love to start in Vegas and travel to the Grand Canyon and see several parks along the way to Mr. Rushmore and back to Vegas via tour bus or car!!!
dream destination
One of my bucketlists " must see places" before i turn 50.
4 vouches 9 awards
Currently checking off bucket list items one by oneā€¦ But seriously, am I missing out on the joke or am I the only person on this website that doesn't like Coldplay?
dream destination
Enjoy meeting people from different cultures, different countries. Meeting people to travel with.