Motorland Aragon

Ctra Alcañiz a Zaragoza s/n, Alcaniz, Spain
Motorland Aragon - Circuit 'Motorland Aragon'
Motorland Aragon - The surrounding.
Motorland Aragon - Jet show for the opening of the circuit.
Motorland Aragon - Jet show for the opening of the circuit.
Motorland Aragon - View from Grada 4.
Motorland Aragon - The crowd.

Motorland Aragon Alcaniz Reviews

vosking vosking
New circuit in Spain for MOTOGP races. Oct 17, 2010
As a MotoGP freak I would like to go to different circuits across Europe to see those magnificent races. So this year I decided to go to the race in Alcaniz, Spain. And I know now, I recommend it to those who love races. The enthusiastic crowd who came to this circuit are great to see. Clapping for every rider on the grid, is something you wouldn't find in Assen (Netherlands). There really was a good atmosphere. Thumps up for the Spanish audience.

It's a new circuit situated next to the town Alcaniz. It's in the middle of the province Aragon, not far from main city's like Zaragoza, Caspe, Lleida and Calatayud. The surrounding is beautiful, laying in a valley with red colored clay soil. You can look for miles in to the distance. The circuit is 5345 mts. in total with some real nice curves. I was sitting at Grada 4. That's a hill in the middle of the circuit with area's where you can sit on wooden benches. The view was good. But there where other areas were you can sit on chairs.

Enough food, drinking and merchandising stalls where around the circuit. Free parking was also nicely arranged.

In the near surrounding of the circuit are some campings and hotels. Tickets for the races are 3 days tickets, so for the 2 practice days and for the race day it selfs. Prices vary from € 52 till € 105 (euro).

I only got 1 minor: I hate those toilet booths. There were plenty of them, but they are always so filthy.

Overall, I really enjoyed the races there and I'm sure to go back in the future.
Circuit "Motorland Aragon"