Motorest u FORMANA

585 002 969

Motorest u FORMANA Horní Loděnice Reviews

tonygiglio tonygigl…
Like at home Aug 17, 2010
We were driving from Poland to Slovakia and most of the road, any highway, cross Czech Republic! In a woodland we found Motorest U Formana, a small restaurant on the roadside, in the middle of nothing! Outside two farmers drinking beer, more than one; inside just a truck driver eating and reading a newspaper! The restaurant is managed by a lady,in the kitchen, and her young daughter. All around a pleasant smell of food! So curious to know what's in the menu, but is impossible to understand! Surprise, surprise, the girl speaks a perfect english so she can tell us mama's specialties! We chose grille chicken breast with roasted potatoes! Maybe we were too hungry or probably the spices she used, but was very good.

We really felt like at home. Simple cuisine in simple enviroment. If you add that the restaurant has free Wi-Fi....what you ask more?

The price? I ashamed to say!!!! 9.50 euro for two persons!!!!! I really don't if I will pass there again in my life, but if you will, trust me, stop to Motorest U Formana!
Motorest u FORMANA Map