Mother's Korean Grill

(702) 579-4745

Mother's Korean Grill Las Vegas Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Quite expensive and not exactly exciting Apr 29, 2012
I thought we paid rather too much for food that was less than delectable. Having walked the strip and shopped a fair share, we decided to eat in the China Town square. We walked around looking at the different restaurants before settling for Mother's Korean because it was awarded the best restaurant for 2011.

I must say I was rather disappointed with the service and food. The lady serving us seemed rather distracted and spoke little to no English. I ordered the Yetnal Bulgogi which is thin slices of beef marinated in special soy sauce served over rice with simsim oil. This plate cost $23. I added an order of Ggongchi (grilled Saury fish) for $13.95. Mark Yukgaejang Soup (spicy beef broth with shredded beef)for $12. I guess since it was advertised as authentic, I expected more.

The interior however is great, cozy and ambient. Clean and up market is what I would call the restaurant. Our orders did not take long which was a plus too. Perhaps someone else will have a better experience. My family did not, my sister did not order anything, but that is because she is afraid to be adventurous where food is concerned.

"Travel is an exciting and adventurous passion, it is quite expensive but the reward outweighs the expense. If you can afford it, do it!" Africancrab.
Africancrab says:
LOL!!!
Posted on: May 17, 2012
Dr_Seuss says:
You're mother had a Korean Grill 8-). Bit better than a George Forman Grill I suppose ;-)
Posted on: May 17, 2012