Motel Bavaria

Motel Bavaria Rates and Deals

Motel Bavaria Radium Hot Springs Reviews

Besandri Besandri
Best accommodation near to Banff Sep 13, 2014
Accommodation in Banff for the weekend was full so we were forced to look outside the park. I managed to find accommodation in Radium Hot Springs and having driven from Radium to Banff a few days earlier I knew the drive was magnificent and well worth the repeat drive.

The return trip in the opposite direction was quite different and I too appeared to be seeing the mountains for the first time.

The Motel was basic and had both fridge, wifi and an outdoor area with barbecue facilities. The weather was great so we made good use of the outdoor chairs and cooking facilities.

From the Motel we also had a parade of Big Horn Sheep and Mule Deer that went passed on the road in the evening eating from the local trees. Apparently this was a regular activity. I am not quite sure what inspired me to take what seemed to be several hundred photos of them. I guess it gave me something to do when I had to delete all the "duplicates".

Motel Bavaria Overview

Guests at the Motel Bavaria are located just one block off the main highway. The motel is near a hiking trail. It is also a short drive to the Radium Hot Springs.

There are 26 guestrooms at the Motel Bavaria. Amenities in rooms include fridges, coffee makers, free coffee, cable televisions, DVD players, air conditioners, kitchenettes, and microwaves. Guestrooms are all 100% smoke-free.

The Motel Bavaria provides a number of facilities for guests. It has a Jacuzzi, a garden, luggage storage, and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a designated smoking area. Parking is free.

Motel Bavaria Amenities

• TV
  • DVD Player
  • Garden
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Jetted Tub