Motel 7

Check Sihanoukville Hotel Deals

Motel 7 Sihanoukville Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Okay if you get a nice room Mar 23, 2014
I come across this motel when I search for another place in Sihanoukville. I just go inside and ask for the room rate and the room itself – to make sure the place is clean and acceptable to myself.

The motel was built in 2013, so reasonable new and it looks nice from outside. The building is just like any other motel around the world, two storey high with a walk to the room through the balcony on the second floor. There is a grass garden between the motel building and the reception area. The male reception was good and friendly, he shows me the room which is on the ground floor at the corner location. The room looks spacious, and really clean compare with my first guesthouse in this place.

So I booked the room and gives one night deposit, so I can move here the next morning.

Unfortunately, the room I shown was taken the day before and I get a smaller room on second floor when I check in in the morning. The reception said I could check in now and stay at that small room for one night and then can move to a bigger room the next day (the one I pre-booked). So I did it since this place is much nicer and location is very good, right across from the Ochheuteal beach.

The room I booked is fan only room and has one double bed and thin blanket without bed sheet and no towel. So I requested extra bed sheet and towel, which was given straight away which is really nice.

There is old television, desk and one furniture open wardrobe to put my stuff away.

The bathroom is good and clean as well with a hotel type long rolls toilet paper. Soap, shampoo, and toothbrush provided.

It cost usd 12 after bargaining. Original price was usd 15 per night. No breakfast in this place and no restaurant either. However, I do not really need breakfast since so many restaurants nearby to choose for.

The next day I moved to another room downstairs which is bigger than the first room. Unfortunately this room is not as clean as the first room. It had bad smell of cigarettes smoke in the room and the bathroom also smell of bad drainage. I told the reception if I could move to another room. Unfortunately he said the hotel was fully booked even though I see some of the rooms empty. Anyway, he spray the room with the air freshener and it was okay.

The next morning when I woke up, both of my arms was full of mosquitos mark but did not feel the itch strangely. It appears the mosquitos come from the ventilation in the bathroom and since the door bathroom door cannot close, all the mosquitos was feast on my blood.

I was not happy with this and I asked to move room, but the receptionist said he will fix it. I decided to move out from this place. If you get a big and nice room, it is a good value for money, try to avoid room 111 and 207.
room 111

Motel 7 Overview

Discover all that Sihanoukville has to offer with Motel 7 as a base. The hotel has 22 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, internet access, television, shower, satellite/cable TV, complimentary bottled water. The basic amenities provided at this Sihanoukville accommodation comprise tours, bicycle rental, car park. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise garden. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. To proceed with this reservation at the Motel 7, please enter your visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Motel 7 Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower