Motel 6 Rapid City

Average rate: $52 - Hotel class: 2 stars
620 East Latrobe Street South I-90 at Lacrosse Street South, Rapid City, SD, USA
www.motel6.com - (605) 343-3687

Motel 6 Rapid City Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Rapid City Reviews

vickie-lou vickie-l…
Surprisingly lovely Sep 14, 2010
I stayed here for a night in September 2010 as we planned to go to Deadwood the next day and it's easier to get there from Rapid City than from Keystone, where I was living. We didn't book in advance but just turned up and they were extremely helpful! We got a room straight away and had 2 double beds to choose from for 2 of us! the room was clean and had heating/ac plus an en suite which was very basic but for the price, it was practically luxury! We had a small problem connecting to the internet but this was resolved by phoning the people on the internet card they gave us and they talked us through how to get it all set up! other than that it was a pleasant stay. There were a few sketchy characters hanging around the reception and social area but we stuck to our room, walked over to the gas station across the road and had a bedtime picnic. Fantastic location for all the main attractions in the Black Hills and at a fantastic price! would definitely recommend
LawrenceDuLac Lawrence…
Easily Affordable and Close to the Black Hills Jan 29, 2009
This Motel was my base of operations for my trek into the Black Hills of South Dakota. From here I would make daily 500+ mile runs throughout the area. The Motel was a flurry of activity the day after I arrived. More and more motorcycles arrived and took their place in front of their rooms. The motel staff themselves set up a motorcycle washing area and laid out enough equipment to wash 4 bikes simultaneously. The staff often went the extra mile to satisfy their patrons. I found the room to be immaculately clean and in excellent condition. Security was definitely not an issue. Wifi was available. Food and drink was well within walking distance.

Motel 6 Rapid City Overview

With its central location, Motel 6 Rapid City is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Rapid City (SD).All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, desk, separate shower and tub, satellite/cable TV.Hotel facilities offered at this Rapid City (SD) accommodation include 24hr room service, laundry service/dry cleaning, disabled facilities, business center, pets allowed. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise outdoor pool. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To proceed with this reservation at the Motel 6 Rapid City, please enter your visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Motel 6 Amenities

• Air Conditioned
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor