Motel 6 Page

Average rate: $96 - Hotel class: 1 star
637 s lake powell blvd. Us 89 at s lake powell blvd (us 89 business), Page, AZ, USA

Motel 6 Page Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Page Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
A recommended, affordable Motel in Page Aug 24, 2010
The last of the Motel 6 experiences we had was in Page, Arizona, where we spent our last night en route to Tucson. Our 4 day journey was coming to an end; we left Bryce Canyon at a little after 3:00 pm on Sunday night for page. Mark had decided since our tour of the Canyon was done, we could cut down our travel time tomorrow by 3 hours if we spend the night in Page. I could not agree more. We checked out of Bryce View Lodge and headed out of the National park. Our trip was smooth all the way to Page.

Initially we had decided to find the first available accommodation and call it a day, but once we arrive in Page, we found Page was more expensive than Flagstaff. After looking at 2 accommodation options, Mark and I, agreed we would go to Motel 6. He used his Motel 6 guide book (cracked me up that he actually has one), to call in a reservation. A room was reserved, we asked for directions to the Motel and was given pretty simple instructions. Located right on Highway 98 in the loop, it was easy to find.

We checked in and was given a room on the 2nd floor. This Motel reminded me of the one in El Paso, Texas. Not quite the same size, but is was much better than the one we stayed at in Flagstaff. It had the same annoying bed spread with little boy's bedspread colors, but the room itself was spacious and had a working air conditioner. The bathroom was nice with the necessary amenities. Nothing luxuries, but comfortable. We had hot water, soap, and clean towels. In the room was an old TV stuck up on top of the closet. There was a large dressing mirror and spacious counter on which one can set bags, or use as a table.

We paid $69 plus tax, which in comparison to Flagstaff was well worth it. Mark had dealt with the front office during the reservations, so I did not get a first had experience with the service team. He seemed satisfied with the lady with whom he dealt, so I assume the service was good. We did not order room service and I don't know if they actually have one. They do have a swimming pool in the back, we did not use it, but we found some Motel guests who had just come from the pool, they seemed happy about the refreshing water.

Based on the location of the Motel, I would recommend it for families with children, couples on short trips even a business trip. From the Motel, the view of the mountains across the pain brings a charming effect to it. We watched an outstanding sunset as we left the motel to go out to dinner. There is a large parking lot at the back of the Motel, free to hotel guests. The location seemed pretty open and safe. I did not however that there are no restaurants close by. We drove about a mile out to the down town area to dine.
Africancrab says:
I must say they did.
Posted on: Sep 05, 2010
pacificscorpio says:
We'll leave the light on for you! So did they ?
Posted on: Sep 05, 2010
Africancrab says:
You are welcome.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2010

Motel 6 Page Overview

For the comfort of guests, the Motel 6 Page offers non-smoking rooms. Motel amenities include a security guard, a 24 hour reception and an outdoor pool. The motel is situated less than 10 minutes' drive from Page Municipal Airport (PGA). This motel proudly features a pets welcomed policy.

The Motel 6 Page features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in.

Motel 6 Amenities