Motel 6 Orlando International Drive

Motel 6 Orlando International Drive Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Orlando International Drive Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E Oct 28, 2009
I had reserved a room at this motel before my trip. It was $52. I knew we were getting in very late and didn't want to drive around tired after being awake for 25 hours trying to find a place to sleep.

The staff was very friendly. The guy at the front desk offered to order a pizza for us which he had a coupon for but it was after midnight so we passed.

We got to the room and did notice the smell, but being as tired as we were we opened the window while getting ready for bed and hit the mattress about 15 minutes after checking in.

The AC was working and I slept like a corpse, probably because I hadn't slept on the plane.

The next morning we wake up to the full disgust of the room. There were mold stains everywhere, including the mattress. I guess that's where the smell came from. (The sheets were clean because I did check those in my jet-lagged state.)

Yeah, not again.

I gave this place average on location, because near the airport and average for the staff, because they were friendly and, being the nice person that I am, felt bad for leaving them a really nasty review in the room.
missandrea81 says:
Jacques, I totally agree. Like I had mentioned, we were too tired to notice. lol It was obvious in broad daylight though. ;)
Posted on: Jul 20, 2012
westwind57 says:
Hi Andrea, all i can say is that this experience probably gave some extra inspiration for your blog and review... Good that you see the positive side (no problem to check out) :) Have a great weekend!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2012
TomTraveling says:
Hi all,
I have worked all over the UK and in some international countries and hotels and motels can be a lottery at times and it just adds to the experience of traveling. If its bad I just get out as soon as. If its good enjoy and maybe stay a little longer, that's the advise I would always give to my UK visitors to Cheap Flights To Florida
Posted on: Mar 06, 2011

Motel 6 Orlando International Drive Overview

Discover all that Orlando (FL) has to offer with Motel 6 Orlando International Drive as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, desk, internet access (wireless).Guests staying at this Orlando (FL) accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as laundry service/dry cleaning, disabled facilities, pets allowed, WiFi , smoking room. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as outdoor pool .The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make a reservation at the Motel 6 Orlando International Drive Orlando (FL) with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Motel 6 Orlando International Drive Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower