Motel 6 New Orleans Slidell

Check Slidell Hotel Deals

Motel 6 New Orleans Slidell Reviews

Typhon79 Typhon79
Travelers beware - 4200 Gentilly Road location May 31, 2011
The corporate sites and online presence are incorrect. You will find upon arrival their prices, even absent special events/holidays are not honored. In my case, they were 33% higher, and even showing them their own advertisements online via smartphone connection real-time met only the response "internet special rate only, not available." Even though the net shows both rates quite clearly right beside each other, clearly identified. They also have you sign a waiver of fees stating they are subject to change without notice, as their "explanation" for this abuse.

When checking in, I witnessed an obvious pimp picking up one of his working women.

I travel alone frequently, and usually use discount chains when solo, and this is the first time I have had a problem with this chain, but on top of the price issue, despite a clean and orderly appearance, I awoke heavily bitten on my legs and one shoulder. The foreign only staff, including the manager, were completely dismissive and uncaring.

Motel 6 New Orleans Slidell Overview

At Motel 6 we welcome our guests 24 hours a day with a comfortable, pet friendly environment at the lowest rates of any national chain. Relax and enjoy WiFi in all rooms for a nominal fee.

Motel 6 New Orleans Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Photocopier
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor