Motel 6 Meridian

Motel 6 Meridian Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Meridian Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
This budget hotel works for me May 22, 2010
When I am on the road and I want a quick stop for the night I always choose one of these Motel 6 hotels. They are an ok stop, obviously not with many amenities as they are budget hotels, but they are ok if you just need a few hours of sleep.

Most times they don't have wireless, but this one did for a small fee of $3.75.

The showers of these hotels are extremely small, it's pretty much like a vertical bathtub. The bed was comfortable, no complains about that. Most times you have to climb stairs and many rooms are far from them, so be prepared to carry your luggage.

The level of noise was quiet, but sometimes other hotels of this type tend to be noisy.
The bed
The shower-tub
Glynnes says:
Nice review.
Posted on: May 31, 2010

Motel 6 Meridian Overview

This Motel 6 offers a wide variety of amenities including: 24-hour front desk service, facilities for persons with disabilities and complimentary coffee. For a nominal charge fax services are available. Snack, beverage and ice centers are available. We offer several room types including rooms with one or two beds. WiFi in all guest rooms for a nominal fee.

Motel 6 Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor

Related Travel Blogs About Motel 6 Meridian

A comprehensive tour of Atlanta
I was going to travel to Cincinnati for work again, and since I was driving, I thought it would be nice to make a stop in Atlanta and visit my TB friend Karl. I started driving on the same graduation…Meridian on a Motel 6. I resumed my driving on Sunday morning and arrived at Karl's around noon…

Check Motel 6 Rates and Deals