Motel 6 Medford South

Motel 6 Medford South Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Medford South Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Typical Motel 6 ~ but that's not bad.... Dec 28, 2009
The girls and I went to this motel in 2006 to do Christmas shopping. It is very conveniently located and was directly off of the highway: visible from the highway. Why is that important?…. Because I was traveling without David and I have no sense of direction. At one point I was trying to find the Pennys store and I drove around and around….we passed the hotel twice. Finally I found the freeway and we almost wrecked the car laughing when we passed the hotel yet again, and I explained to the girls that we were on a roll because we were getting lost at a higher speed now…

The first room we got smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. The reception staff gave us a can of spray air cleanser and suggested we try to spray the smell away. We gave it a try but it was pretty ineffective. We requested a different room and they very nicely gave us one. Unfortunately, the second room was on the highway side of the hotel so there was road noise….

The room was clean and was a typical Motel 6 room… their colors and bed spreads are not the most fancy but they do have a good room for a decent price. The mattress was good but we had to ask for more towels as there were four of us. They were very pleasant about giving us the new sets.

All in all I would recommend this motel. It is a lower priced motel and centrally located. Their staff was nice and they did everything they could to accommodate us. AND… it is easy to find

Motel 6 Medford South Overview

The Motel 6 Medford South is located less than 2 miles from downtown Medford. Nearby points of interest include Ginger Rodgers Theater, Harry and David Country Village, Mt. Ashland Ski Area and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. The Rogue Valley International Airport is less than 5 miles away from the motel.

Guest rooms at the Motel 6 Medford South are outfitted with essential amenities. Among these are wireless Internet connections, cable televisions, air-conditioning units and telephones with free local calls. Mini fridges are included in some rooms.

The Motel 6 Medford South offers guests with a complimentary cup of coffee each morning. This motel also provides an outdoor swimming pool, coin-operated laundry facilities, vending machines and access for physically-challenged guests. The Motel 6 Medford South is a pet-friendly property.

Motel 6 Medford South Amenities