Motel 6 Lewiston (Maine)

Motel 6 Lewiston (Maine) Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Lewiston (Maine) Reviews

mdalamers mdalamers
Not too expensive but, only as a second choice Apr 16, 2011
Basically this hotel is not quite bad for a budget hotel, as I would call the Motel 6 chain. It is close to the Maine Turnpike, and close (in driving range) to restaurants and shops. The carpet in the room and the tiles in the bathroom looked recently renovated. The staff was very friendly.

So, why do I say "Only as a second choice"? Well, the hotel's building is not well insulated making it a very noisy hotel to stay in. I could hear my neighbors talking and everybody passing by in the hall could be heard.

I also had the bad luck to be in a room above the (slamming) back door exit which was frequently used. Guests who wanted to smoke outside stood below the window of my non-smoking room filling my room with their smoke as well as with their conversations. A last item that really bothered me was the smell of the hotel. Not sure what is was but I hated it.

If you stay here: make sure you stay on the other side of the parking and as far away as possible from the entrances!
Photo by TripAdvisor

Motel 6 Lewiston (Maine) Overview

At Motel 6 we welcome our guests 24 hours a day with a comfortable, pet friendly environment at the lowest rates of any national chain. Relax and enjoy WiFi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours.

Motel 6 Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Motel 6 Rates and Deals