Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport

Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport Mar 11, 2013
I stayed 1 night at the Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport which is just minutes from the airport. I was heading back to work and with the late flight and early morning hotel pick up I figured I would book cheap. I booked the hotel off of and only paid $45 for the night. After booking it I was thinking to myself what type of room will I be getting?

I got in around 10pm to the airport and the motel shuttle wasn’t running but the motel did pay for my taxi since it said online it has free 24hr complimentary shuttle service. The location of the motel isn’t the greatest since there is a strip club right next door and the front desk has bullet proof glass. I got to my room and was surprised that it had been updated with a European look to it. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The motel has defiantly done some remodeling and wasn't that bad of a motel. If you are stuck at the airport or just need a cheap place to stay, I would recommend staying here. Just keep in mind the location isn't the best.

Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport Overview

This Motel 6 is conveniently located just minutes away from Houston Hobby Airport and I-45. It is also close to several attractions such as the Ellington Field, Brown Convention Center, Children Museum of Houston, Reliance Stadium, Battleship Texas, Exxon Chemical Company, and Fort Bend County Fairground.

Some rooms have been renovated to include: 32" LCD TV with AV input for game consoles & MP3 players, re-designed bathroom with raised sink & granite countertops for a more comfortable and convenient stay.

Motel 6 Houston Hobby offers free shuttle service to and from the airport, making it stress-free for guests. Several other amenities include an outdoor pool, free morning coffee, laundry services and wireless internet connection.

Motel 6 Houston Hobby Airport Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower