Motel 6 Ft. Stockton

Average rate: $50 - Hotel class: 1 star
3001 West Dickinson Boulevard I-10 at Dickinson Boulevard, Fort Stockton, TX, USA

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton Fort Stockton Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Uncomfortable Bed Nov 23, 2010
We used Motel 6 yeat again this year. On our road trip from Tucson to San Antonio, Texas, my family and I booked the Motel 6 for it's location off the Interstate 10. I had never heard of Ft Stockton until the day before our trip. Initially I wanted to stay at the Hampton Inn, but decided to use Motel 6 anyway.

Not like all the others, this one has two queen beds, but the mattresses were old and uncomfortable to sleep on. I had a restless night, not exactly what one needs when on a road trip. Nonetheless the price was reasonable. At $59/ night, it was the cheapest we could get in the area.

The amenities were basic, and I mean basic. 3 pieces of soap and 3 towels, 2 hand towels and that was it for the bathroom.

In the room was an old TV set with various channels, we did not watch TV so I can not tell you much about the stations in detail. I know the channel that was playing when I was done showing was USA.

They had WiFi, but it cost $3.99. We could hardly get Internet Explorer to come up after trying tirelessly to get connected. The connection was so poor. Not recommended unless you are desperate, a sheer waste of $4.00.
Africancrab says:
We have one of those too. My boyfriend Mark likes it. I don't mind really, it's just that this motel bed was quite uncomfortable. Thanks for the comments.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2010
MP2 says:
Seems to me that my stepson, Vasil, and I stayed at this same Motel 6 on our road trip from Houston, TX to Seattle, WA last July. After 10 or 12 hours on the road, he was thrilled with any place that was clean, had good showers, a bed and had Wi-Fi. We made good use of the Motel 6 travel atlas that they give away, for sure.
Posted on: Nov 25, 2010
MDandbeyond MDandbey…
Dec 28, 2009
This room was tiny by any standards there was barely any room to walk in the room and the shower is very small also. However for $44 you cant expect much. The room is affordable but is probably only good for a nights sleep. Not very comfortable.

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton Overview

This Motel 6 offers a wide variety of amenities including: 24-hour front desk service, facilities for persons with disabilities and complimentary coffee. For a nominal charge fax services are available. Snack, beverage and ice centers are available. We offer several room types including rooms with one or two beds.

Motel 6 Ft. Stockton Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Pool Outdoor

Related Travel Blogs About Motel 6 Ft. Stockton

Overnight in Fort Stockton enroute to San Antonio
Fort Stockton was our overnight stop on our road trip to San Antonio, Texas. After an eight hours drive from Tucson to Fort Stockton, we decided to check in to a Motel 6 to break the trip. I had…Fort Stockton, we decided to check in to a Motel 6 to break the trip. I had not heard…

Check Motel 6 Ft. Stockton Rates and Deals