Motel 6 Eureka (California)

Average rate: $66 - Hotel class: 1 star
1934 Broadway Street US 101/Broadway Street, Eureka, CA, USA

Motel 6 Eureka (California) Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Eureka (California) Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Easy to find.... on highway 101 Jan 02, 2010
Four years ago I did a bug bomb at the house and was unable to sleep at the house... so I needed to get a motel in town. David was working graveyards so I had to stay in the room alone. Yikes.

It was a bit of an ordeal checking in as the clerk appeared to be new. I filled out the papers but it seemed to go very slowly. He finally gave me a room. I just had a backpack with tomorrows clothes and a toothbrush.

The room he assigned was in the back area. I actually had to go around the back and walk along a dark fence. It was something out of a horror movie... I was afraid I was going to get attacked back there. I finally got into the room and saw it was pretty mediocre. It seemed clean enough but it was a little shabby looking.

The bed was below average and I was half awake all night as I was nervous about my location. I called David and told him my room location and he was astonished they would put a single female in that area. (They were not full).

The next morning when I checked out I let the clerk know how poorly I slept due to the location of the room. He was very, very sorry and surprised that I was assigned that room. (I was happy that he was so let me know the night clerk was in error).

The motel is next to a restaurant called The Pantry. It's OK...but not really great. 1/2 block away is Adels. They have above average food and service so any visitors should go there.

I think the main motel in the front is nicer than the back rooms... but it's unlikely I'll ever go back or recommend anyone to go to the motel to check on that. I think this motel would be OK in a pinch but there are nicer ones.

Motel 6 Eureka (California) Overview

This Motel 6 is located within 2 miles of downtown and the waterfront, 4 miles from the Redwood Acres Fairgrounds, and 20 miles from the Humboldt County Fairgrounds in Ferndale. WiFi available in all rooms for a nominal fee. 100% smoke free location.

Motel 6 Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Photocopier
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Motel 6 Rates and Deals