Motel 6 Duluth (Minnesota)

Average rate: $36 - Hotel class: 1 star
200 s 27th ave w i-35 at exit #254, Duluth, MN, USA

Motel 6 Duluth (Minnesota) Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Duluth (Minnesota) Reviews

kingoftheicedragons kingofth…
Am I Becoming a Travel Snob? Aug 10, 2011
I am really worried about becoming a travel snob, something that I absolutely hate. Up until a little over a year ago, we used Motel 6 almost exclusively when we traveled. I figured if we could find a motel for the $40-50 range, then why pay for something in even the $70-80 range. When we stayed at a couple of dirty Motel 6's, we switched to other brands. But our recent trip to Duluth, Minnesota, necessitated that we stay at Motel 6 once again, and it wasn't in the $40-50 range, but almost $70 for this cheap motel as everything else was even more expensive (over $100) and/or sold out. We had stayed at this motel before, and before changing our brand switch, I would have considered this an okay motel. Not anymore.

When we checked in, the lady at the front desk, while not rude, wasn't that friendly. And then she told us to go around the building and use door A and the room would be just a little bit down the hallway. Well, it was hard to even see door A, or door B, so we ended up driving all the way around the building and then just decided to park and look for door A on foot. As it turns out, door B would have been easier to enter through.

The first thing I thought when we got to our room was "these beds seem kind of small." We were in two double bed room, and I guess it's been awhile since we've done that, though again, we had sometimes done that when we've had to. And when I woke up the next morning, my back was definitely sore from sleeping on that bed.
Motel 6, Duluth Minnesota
Motel 6, Duluth Minnesota

Motel 6 Duluth (Minnesota) Overview

Easy access from US 35. Just minutes away from Spirit Mountain hiking and skiing. Convenient to all summer and winter events and attractions like Grandmas Marathon, Air and Water shows, aquarium, hockey tournaments, snow cross race.

Motel 6 Amenities

• TV
  • Hiking
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Motel 6 Rates and Deals