Motel 6 Brattleboro

Motel 6 Brattleboro Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Brattleboro Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Comfy beds BUT... Jul 25, 2014
My friend and I were on our way back from a nice trip to Quebec and wanted a pit stop on our way back to Long Island. I love the Farm Table Restaurant in nearby Bernardston, MA so we decided to stay in Brattleboro but not spend so much money, as after our trip we were feeling frugal. I read that this Motel 6 has been newly renovated so we took a chance. We were greeted by a scary looking woman who was quite rude. Apparently the lobby has yet to be renovated because it is what you'd expect from a flea bag motel. We were quite nervous at this point. In order to get to our room we had to go through the vending area which was at least 100 degrees and filthy. Our room however was a surprise, both good and bad. The room decor was nice, simple but modern, with new floors, beds and TV. The bathroom was very small and did not seem to have been included in the renovation. The bad surprise was the smell. It was quite pungent. Smelled like chemicals. Maybe fumes from the glue for the new floor. We opened the windows, left the air-condition on and left for dinner. When we returned the smell had abated somewhat. The beds were awesome though. VERY comfortable. Paying a fee for wifi was annoying, but the attendant who checked us out was the complete opposite of the greeter. I don't know whether to recommend this place or not.

Motel 6 Brattleboro Overview

At Motel 6 we welcome our guests 24 hours a day with a comfortable, pet friendly environment at the lowest rates of any national chain. Relax and enjoy WiFi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours.

Motel 6 Amenities

• Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Motel 6 Rates and Deals