Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley

Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley Rates and Deals

Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
very basic... Jan 02, 2015
There is nothing fancy about Motel 6 so; we had no high expectations so to speak. Even the two staff, who checked us in, are not dressed up presentable, the girl who was on duty next morning however did look more professional.

Our room was small for a family of four, but only full-bedroom was available when I reserved online.

A very basic room, but clean enough. There’s no fridge, no microwave, no shampoos, no free Wi-Fi.

There was a small television mounted on the wall.

There were more than enough of electrical outlets.

Beds are very comfortable. I did not feel a single itch! So, that was awesome! I like their pillows that are flat and not bulky.

The bathroom is clean with smelling fresh towels.

Motel 6 do not offer breakfast but feel free to pump a mug of coffee at the reception area. Mind you, their coffee is bitter-sweet, just the way I prefer my morning coffee.

Will I recommend this branch of Motel 6? It depends on what you are looking for in a hotel. If you are on a budget and need only a plain basic stay; yes. Otherwise, this may not be your hotel.
walterman9999 says:
OK May, your a good TB.
Posted on: Apr 12, 2015
mdalamers mdalamers
A great motel to come back to.... And I did! Sep 27, 2010
This is my second review for this great Motel 6. After a pleasant stay in spring I returned in summer. The hotel was once more a great pleasure. Not too fancy, but clean and well maintained and for a very reasonable price. The staff was very helpful finding an extra quiet room for me.

My previous remarks on availability of a nice casino/restaurant as well as a huge candy shop next door are still valid.

One extra tip: the motel features a pool. This is not obvious since it cannot be found on the premises. The pool is located on the grounds of the co-owned hotel next to the motel.
mdalamers mdalamers
Motel 6 Death Valley Beatty Apr 08, 2010
This motel is just like a motel from this price range must be. Not too fancy, but just clean and comfortable rooms, good beds, a surprisingly spacious shower, free parking, etc, The hotel is also conveniently located near the great Death Valley National Park and other nice sights.

A nice restaurant and a great candy store are next door. I would certainly come back here!

Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley Overview

The Motel 6 Death Valley Beatty is less than a mile away from downtown Beatty. Several points of interest nearby include the Stage Coach Casino, Death Valley National Park and the Beatty Museum & Historical Society.

Accommodations at the Motel 6 Death Valley Beatty are complete with standard amenities. These include cable televisions, air-conditioning units and telephones with free local calls. All rooms also have free high-speed Internet access.

The Motel 6 Death Valley Beatty offers facilities for physically-challenged guests. This Beatty accommodation also features coin-operated laundry facilities and elevators. The Motel 6 Death Valley Beatty is a non-smoking property.

Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley Amenities