Most Hostel

Check Ljubljana Hotel Deals

Most Hostel Ljubljana Reviews

stewy88 stewy88
Makes you feel at home Dec 27, 2009
The hostel is situated near the Dragon bridge and is right in the thick of all the action in Ljubljana. I actually had a little bit of trouble finding the hostel itself because it was tucked around a side corner. It is a short walk from the train station and a few minutes from many of the attractions.

I particularly remember the hospitality of the lady who was running the hostel. She was so kind and willing to offer help and advice, much like a mother :) She even did my washing free of charge! Great stuff. The hostel itself was always very clean and I found it very easy to meet the guests. There is a bunch of literature relating to Slovenia that will inspire you to visit places such as Lake Bled.

A wonderful place that feels like home.
DarrenDiss DarrenDi…
Nov 17, 2007
I was travelling to Ljubljana and needed somewhere to stay. In my usual fashion I was too lazy to do any research so I just set a price range for a nights accommodation and then looked on a map and found the bed that was easiest to crawl to after a few beers.

This time atleast my random approach to choosing accommodation paid off. As soon as I asked the taxi driver to take me to the Penzion Pod Lipo he had nothing but good things to say about it which was comforting.

Upon arrival it took me a while to find the reception to get my key. The Hostel is on the first floor above a ground floor bar/restaurant. On the night I arrived it was very lively with lots of Slovenian people singing and swaying around. It was a good introduction to the country

THe actual Hostel was basic but above average and clean. I went for a private room which was sizeable and suited me for my three night stay. All of the staff I encountered were friendly and were happy to give advice when needed.

The town is well within walking distance and takes between 5-10 minutes depending on what part of town you are heading to.

Highly recommended

Related Travel Blogs About Most Hostel

Bad Gastein
We stayed the night in Bad Gestein Austria, it is a major skidestination in Austria. The town is virtually a ghost town this time of the year. Wewalked around last night to checkout some of the town,…Ljubljana. The hostel we plan to stay in was a prison at one time but now is a very unique…
El Lago Bled, Un Paraiso a los pies de Los Alpes
  La más importante y extensa cadena montañosa de Europa Central, es decir, Los Alpes, tiene también un claro protagonismo en Eslovenia. Este pequeño, pero completo país tiene cortas dista…Hostel de Ljubljana eran suficientes para alimentarme no sólo por la mañana, sino también durante todo el día. Tenía para…
Euro Trip Part 13: Slovenia
22nd August 2007 Slovenia (euro trip part 13) Current Mood: Adventurous Category: Travel and Places   We steamrollered into Ljubljana and found our hostel that was bigger than a school. The…Ljubljana and found our hostel that was bigger than a school. The whole population of Ljubljana must be staying at this…

Check Ljubljana Hotel Deals