Moskovskie Vorota

Check Saint Petersburg Hotel Deals

Moskovskie Vorota Saint Petersburg Reviews

mkarinaa mkarinaa
Hotel - Moskovskie Vorota Aug 16, 2009
Great hotel and very affordable!

The hotel was built a year or so ago so its still new. I spent 2 weeks living there and it was great. I was paying on average $55 per night and got a lot more then those pricier hotels in the center of the city.

My standard room had: flat screen tv (with like over 20 channels, some were in English), in room safe, kettle, a/c and heater and a super comfy bed. The bathroom was very well made, very up to date and modern plus it had a heated floor, which comes in handy on those cold days.

The hotel was very clean and the staff very nice, they also speak a bunch of languages, Englsh, German, Spanish, there might be more but that's the ones I heard.

The hotel is literally a 3 min walk to the subway, 10 minute ride gets you right in the center of the city. So there is absolutely no need to spend twice the money and live in some run down old hotel just to be in the center.

Oh right next to the hotel there is a little grocery store, they have like a deli section there with cooked food =)

And upon arrival I got a fruit platter which was kinda near considering the fact that I just spend 16 hours on a plane.

Stay there, you won't regret it.
travelman727 says:
Great review! I will definitely consider staying at Moskovskie Vorota on my next trip to St. Petersburg :-D
Posted on: Aug 17, 2009