Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm

Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm Rates and Deals

Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm Reviews

ilserita ilserita
Mosebacke Hostel May 06, 2012
I arrived in Stockholm with the ship Viking Isabella very early in the morning, so Mosebacke Hostel had the perfect location. The distance to the Hostel was about 10 minutes by foot.

They recommended this hostel at the Katarina Seamen's Club, in Stockholm when I asked them for advice. The hostel had a good price compared to other hotels or hostels, a single room was 545 SEK, breakfast included.

In front of the Hostel, on the other side of the street, is the very beautiful Church of Catherine.

I couldn’t yet check in at the hostel, when I arrived because I was there too early in the morning. The guy that was cleaning in the lobby was friendly and gave me their wifi password so that I could use their internet while I was waiting for the reception to open (8 o’clock).

When the girl, working in the reception arrived, I left my luggage in the luggage room, and went out for to exploring Stockholm. The check-in would happen between 15.00 – 18.00.

I came back just in time around 6 p.m.. I got my single room. It was quite modest, but nice enough. The showers and the toilets were in the corridor.

They had free wifi that was possible to use in the room (it was quite slow, I needed a little bit of patience). There would have been better internet connection in the lobby.

I left early in the morning before I had eaten breakfast. The location was still perfect, within 10 minutes of walking distance from either subway station, Medborgarplatsen or Slussen, from where you get to the trainstation fast and easily!
Mosebacke Hostel
In the lobby
My Single Room
The Church of Catherine on the oth…
ilserita says:
Jutta: I like Stieg Larsson Milenium trilogy, too. Especially when everything happens at Södermalm, the area were I use to be when I'm in Stockholm. Very familiar!:)
Posted on: Jul 15, 2012
rsvpme says:
Crisp and functionable..( if such a word)
Posted on: Jul 14, 2012

Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm Overview

Set in Södermalm, the Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm is a perfect base while in Stockholm with Kafé 44, Staden Mellan Broarna and Katarina Elevator all within walking distance. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping. Stockholm city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hostel.

The Mosebacke Hostel Stockholm's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options.

Mosebacke Hostel Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Computer
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels