Moscow Hotels

Browse 44 Moscow, Russia hotel reviews for 447 Moscow hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$63 - $182

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Moscow

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Moscow Hotels and Deals

#1 of 447 hotels in Moscow
vulindlela says: "When I visited Moscow, I chose this hostel mainly due to the location. It is in..."
$12
#2 of 447 hotels in Moscow
itravel1 says: "Dec 30-Jan 5 and twice again 8 bed dorm Let me start by saying the hostel wa..."
#3 of 447 hotels in Moscow
prettygirl says: "Drakino located on the edge of the Moscow region, not far from Kaluga and Tula r..."
#4 of 447 hotels in Moscow
world-traveller123 says: "This was one of the best hotels we stayed in on this trip. It was a 5 star hotel..."
#5 of 447 hotels in Moscow
djamelmimoun says: "The hotel has everything a person needs. I call this a 3 star hotel with 4 star ..."
$27
#6 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Katerina2010 says: "This hotel little bit away from downtown Moscow, it is Prazhkaya metro station, ..."
$47
#7 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Johnpro says: "Not always but most of the times is a guaranteed brand name hotel . The Holiday ..."
$51
#8 of 447 hotels in Moscow
djamelmimoun says: "What a lovely suprise, as had not expected too much from the hotel or Moscow for..."
$28
#9 of 447 hotels in Moscow
cottonfoam says: "Located in a strategic location, just a walking distance to from the major touri..."
#10 of 447 hotels in Moscow
fugli says: "It was searching for a affordable hotel in Moscow. Petrovka loft was also very h..."
$28
#11 of 447 hotels in Moscow
DrSeuss says: "Firstly after booking the hotel were great with getting the stuff we needed from..."
$95
#12 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Miranda-Maas says: "This hotel opened it's doors a few months ago. It's very trendy, new and it look..."
$67
#13 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Miranda-Maas says: "I've had a 3 night stay in this hotel which i quite liked. I didn't expect the h..."
$85
#14 of 447 hotels in Moscow
woosang says: "This hotel is HUGE. It has a statue of Charles De Gaul in the front of it and I ..."
$35
#15 of 447 hotels in Moscow
rushnrockt says: "I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights, with rates ranging from 5500 rubles to 9000..."
$51
#16 of 447 hotels in Moscow
JubileeLine says: "A good hotel, by a canal, just a 10 minute walk from the Red Square. I stayed he..."
$87
#17 of 447 hotels in Moscow
traceyirish says: "I stayed in this hotel for one night midweek in September 2014, in a twin room..."
$84
#18 of 447 hotels in Moscow
portia says: "A five star hotel at a great location, if you get the corner room with view both..."
#19 of 447 hotels in Moscow
fransglobal says: "Hotels in Moscow can tend to be very expensive so I was glad to find this place ..."
#20 of 447 hotels in Moscow
tonygiglio says: "You already know, when you choose a Novotel, that you cant expect nothing of ..."
$53
#21 of 447 hotels in Moscow
nimic says: "First of all, you guys must be thinking what is a student doing staying in a hot..."
$54
#22 of 447 hotels in Moscow
TravelLass says: "I was booked into this hotel with the tour group I was with. The hotel lobby..."
#23 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Miranda-Maas says: "Location is everything if you ask me and if you visit Moscow to see some attract..."
$37
#24 of 447 hotels in Moscow
beavis says: "I rented this apartment for some days in April 2012. To rent it at all, was ..."
#25 of 447 hotels in Moscow
Biedjee says: "The Izmailovo Vega hotel is situated in the complex built for the 1980 olympics...."
Moscow