Moscow Hotel

Check Dubai Hotel Deals

Moscow Hotel Dubai Reviews

hobawest hobawest
An... Interesting Hotel Sep 11, 2010
I was picked up at the airport by a taxi and asked if I could be taken to a couple different hotels. I had not made reservations because I wanted to find a hotel I would really like after seeing it in person.

I was taken to a couple different hotels until I saw the Moscow. Now, it's at this point that I should say there was no one in the lobby except the bell hops and staff.

They were nice enough, and I was taken to see the room. Even though it was "non-smoking" I definitely smelled cigarette smoke but it wasn't overpowering.

I was told that you can bargain about the nightly price of this hotel, but at $100 USD, I thought it wasn't a horrible price. They will charge you for just about everything though - including in-room internet (though there's free WiFi downstairs) and the breakfast buffet (which had some really good, fresh fruit).

The only thing I would caution about this hotel is that there are tons of prostitutes downstairs at night. I went to grab a bite to eat from one of the three "restaurants" downstairs, and you can definitely tell without talking to them that they are interested in making some money, and fast.

It appeared as if they were all Russian - don't speak to them in Russian because they will seriously not leave you alone.

After I left, they even called my room and knocked on my door. They just wouldn't take no for an answer.

But aside from the hotel "visitors", I thought the hotel was very nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Moscow Hotel Overview

The Moscow Dubai is located near the Dubai Clock Tower, as well as the Creek. Guests will also find that this Dubai hotel offers easy access to the World Trade Center. Jumierah Beach is only a short drive away from the hotel. The Moscow Dubai Hotel is located only 2 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The airport and other area attractions can be easily reached via rental car or taxi as well as by using the city’s public metro system.

All of the guestrooms at the hotel are designed for comfort. All 138 rooms include satellite televisions, phones, coffee makers, minibars, and more. Private bathrooms can also be found in all of the hotel’s guestrooms.

There are a wide array of shops and restaurants within easy reach of the hotel. There is a lounge bar located onsite as well as a coffee shop, a nightclub, and a restaurant. The hotel also offers a salon, a currency exchange, and more.

Moscow Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes