Mosaic City Hotel

Check Madaba Hotel Deals

Mosaic City Hotel Madaba Reviews

Melimoe Melimoe
Nice Time Feb 23, 2015
I stayed here on a long lay-over in Jordan in January. I arrived lated and may things were closed but there were a few spots open to get dinner.

The room was clean and comfortable. I was in a small single room, which was just enough for me. There was WiFi in the room, which does not happen often in Jordan.

The hotel was walking distance to the Church of St. Georges with many mosaics, as well as to the archaeological park.

I paided cash for my hotel room and was given a small soap made with Dead Sea salt.
rk167 rk167
Comfortable, clean, friendly, and oozing with character for a real bargain Apr 12, 2014
I stayed in this hotel in November, 2013. It was wonderful. Everything here is decorated in the mosaic fashion, which is incredibly expensive and labor intensive. The rooms and bathrooms were made of marble and were very clean. The beds were also quite comfortable - I had a wonderful night's sleep after flying in from Chicago. The staff was quite friendly and accommodating as well. Breakfast was delicious. Just don't expect a swimming pool, gym, and spa. It's a hotel, not a resort.
delphi22 delphi22
Very good quality for price Dec 30, 2012
Stayed here July 2011.

This hotel is centrally located in Madaba although has limited parking facilities in the immediate vacinity (only downside I could find with it). It was exceptionally clean and the room and furnishings were of a much higher quality than I expected for the price. The bathroom was spacious and the hot water seemingly unlimited! The room even had a mini-fridge bar! The staff were very helpful and friendly. I am surprised to see this hotel classified as a 2 Star as I have stayed in many 3 Star establishments that dont measure up. All in all I would highly recommend them.
sobee14 sobee14
Cheap hotel with great service May 09, 2010
When i visited madaba, i stayed in this hotel for a night to see the attractions in that area. The hotel though only a 1 star, had a very good service, the people who ran the place, i believe were the owners as well, were courteuos and welcoming...the hotel was very clean and near to the attractions of the area. Although there was no wifi connection in the hotel, internet cafes, restaurants and grocery shops were easily accessible within the vicinity. I highly recommend this hotel when you visit madaba.

Mosaic City Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower