Morton's The Steakhouse

551 Fifth Avenue New York, New York, NY, USA - 212-972-3315

Morton's The Steakhouse New York Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
The most expensive steak of my life Feb 06, 2015
This is by far the most expensive steak i've ever had, and also the most delicious. I've been fortunate enough to come to this place, and best yet, not have to pay!

The first time i went i had a small steak which cost $50 and that was just for the steak! Sides were extra and the ladies were also treated to cocktails so can't have been a cheap bill. I think the boys larger steak was closer to $70. But everything at the table was delicious.

One thing i found weird was they came around with a trolly to show the different kinds of meats cuts they had on offer. Both my mother and me were distracted by the live lobster. We are not use to these posher restaurants so this was new to us.

But we enjoyed our meal so much that when we returned to New York a few years later we went back. It was so nice we didn't mind paying for it ourselves this time. You have to treat yourself every now and again! This time i had the surf and turf. A lovely bit of steak with some beautiful prawns (or shrimps as the Americans say!)

Yes this place is rather expensive but if you can afford to treat yourself you won't be disappointed.
My lovely meal
My first snails (under the pastry …
Empty plate shows how good it was!

Check New York Hotel Deals