Morrocco Travel Tip

Jammaa el fna

Morrocco Travel Tip Reviews

SophieLouDeans SophieLo…
Tourist Trap Apr 15, 2011
When I went to Morrocco I was staying all inclusive, as seems to be the most popular type of accommodation there. However there were many reports of locals venturing onto the private beaches offering things for money.

I was caught out when someone offered doughnuts to me and the people I was with. As everything, food and drink was free and it was on our private part of the beach we took them without any thought and started eating them. He then started following us and demanding money. We were in bikinis with obviously no money on us. Eventually he left us alone and reported it to one of the reps and he said this was very common to try and trick you into taking it and then you are forced to pay.

So watch out!
layla478 layla478
travel tip on morrocco Jan 31, 2011
Be careful nnot to let locals give you directions or to take you to places (show you around) as they expect money in exchange. (only if you want this)

ALSO BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPROACH people in cars and bike as a man asked me to come to him as he wanted to say hello to me then he told me to look at his arection down below. i was very upset by this so be careful. dont go near them, turn back or go into near building if a man is waiting or harrassing you.
timmy76 timmy76
Morrocco Mar 05, 2011
Been there few years ago for surfing. We stayed in Agadir. Though the city does not have that many attractions, for a week its sufficient in terms of restaurants etc. Very good surfing spot though, no crowds on beaches, excellent food and guaranteed sunshine. Highly recommended.
Morrocco Travel Tip Map