MoroccoExcursions Travels

www.Morocco-Excursion.com - 00212 673 55 54 08

MoroccoExcursions Travels Marrakech Reviews

mariano mariano
Amazing experience Aug 15, 2012
I went with a couple of my friends who I was studying abroad with and we had an amazing time with our guides Hassan and Ali Baba. They were hilarious as well as exceptional navigators while we trekked on camel through the Erg Chebbi dunes. We were provided ALL of our delicious homemade meals as well as funny, friendly company and entertainment along the way. Our first night we stayed in the Little Prince hostel and were welcomed with a lovely dinner, a live drum circle, and clean accomodations. The rest of our time through the desert was an unforgettable experience, both serene and adventurous as we'd ride on camelback, relax in the afternoon at an oasis and enjoy the sunset as we sandboarded down the dunes. I highly recommend this excursion - not to mention incredible value!
mariano says:
I see on their website some tours for 1 night in desert (Camel trekking and one night in desert) for 35€
mariano says:
I see you in their website 1 night in desert (Camel trekking and one night in desert) for 35€
mariano says:
We pay 150€/Person ( 4 persons) for 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga (erg chebbi desert)

Check Marrakech Hotel Deals