Morning Glory Snorkeling

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Morning Glory Snorkeling Playa del Carmen Reviews

mikki25v mikki25v
Cool for first timers May 16, 2011
It was my first time snorkeling and I went Morning Glory Snorkeling. The instructor I was so nice and patient with me. I don't know why but I was so nervous and this guy just took his swee time with me. I had a lot of fun and would definitely go again.
Kate_Rach Kate_Rach
Aug 11, 2007
Morning Glory Snorkeling was really fun! We were picked up from our hotel and it was a 30-minute ride to the south side of Cancun for our snorkeling adventure. The first place that they bring you is a shallower coral reef. The fish are so used to tourists that they practically make you feel like you are part of their school, just swimming along with them. The guides are very knowledgeable and will dive down and pick up sea life for you to hold like starfish and conch (sp?) shells. The second dive is a slightly deeper coral reef. It's more reefs and less fish but still very neat. On the way back to the boat landed you are "treated" to a show courtesy of the nude resort, Desire, along the shore near Morning Glory. Morning Glory is great for experienced snorkelers as well as inexperienced swimmers. It is a park rule that you must wear either a life belt or life jacket to avoid from hitting the coral. My ONLY complaint is that Morning Glory stresses using biodegradable sunscreen because normal sunscreen harms the reef and sea life so Rach and I bought a tube of sunscreen from them rather than spraying on our Coppertone Sport like everyone else. Well our sunburns are proof that we made a bad decision with our sunscreen choice, while our sunscreen was biodegradable, it was not waterproof. Pile on the Coopertone!

Check Playa del Carmen Hotel Deals