Morgantown Super 8 Motel

Morgantown Super 8 Motel Rates and Deals

Morgantown Super 8 Motel Reviews

wynterb wynterb
Don't do it!!! Sep 28, 2011
I stayed in this hotel out of necessity. I was attending a football game and it was literally the only open room in town. The whole place smelled of smoke, there were barking dogs in the room next to me all night and nothing was ever done to help, and our bathtub didn't drain. The staff was completely overwhelmed. I'm pretty sure they had never been completely booked before. Next time I'll stay in Pittsburg and drive an hour. Oh and did I mention it cost as much as staying in a Hilton or Double tree? I wouldn't stay here again if they paid ME.

Morgantown Super 8 Motel Overview

Point Marion Lock and Dam, Morgantown Lock and Dam and Harmony Grove Meeting House are within easy driving distance of the Morgantown Super 8 Motel. Greene County Airport (WAY) is a 40 minute drive from the motel. St. Mary's Orthodox Church West Virginia and Chestnut Ridge Church can be reached with a 20 minute drive. The centre of Morgantown is 20 minutes away by car. Hawley Field, Monongalia Arts Center and Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium are a 20 minute drive from the motel.

Morgantown Super 8 Motel Amenities

• Wake-up Service
  • Meeting Rooms
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots