Morgan Harbour' Hotel (The restaurant)

Morgan Harbour' Hotel, Port Royal, Jamaica

Morgan Harbour' Hotel (The restaurant) Port Royal Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice food, location and view Apr 24, 2011
The Morgan Harbour’ Hotel is probably most famous for housing a scene in room 105 for one of the James Bond movies but it was also the only hotel in Port Royal.

The hotel was quite large taking the area in to consideration; Port Royal is not a touristic place but it is the closest hotel to the Norman Manley Airport and it is a first great place to acclimate for a visit to Kingston or at least that is what I think.

We were not staying at the place but used it as a place to have our breakfast the two days we stayed in Port Royal and we used it as a lunch place the last day of our stay in Jamaica.

The hotel was quite okay from a visual point of view. It was situated just next to the water and as such it had a fabulous location with its own Marina and the Blue Mountain just behind Kingston as the view.

Their breakfast and restaurant area was situated really beautifully on the water and you had the boats passing by all the time. They had also a nice bar that was next to the little marina.

For breakfast the first day I went for a Jamaican Rising Up omelette, containing salt fish and ackee; it was really wonderful. I also had a great cup of coffee. It was quite expensive but I guess that you also had to pay for the wonderful view and the fact that this was the best offer and probably the only offer in town. The second day I ordered a Sir Henry Deluxe Omelette which was good to but I preferred the one for the day before.

For lunch the last day I had one of their Club Sandwich’s and that was great too.
The Shrimp Salad with a cold Red S…
The outdoor lounge area
The bar
Breakfast with saltfish and ackee

Compare Kingston Hotel Rates (9.1km away)

Port Royal Map