Moradok Thai Guesthouse Ayutthaya

Moradok Thai Guesthouse Ayutthaya Rates and Deals

Moradok Thai Guesthouse Ayutthaya Reviews

yoanna87 yoanna87
A bit disappointing May 04, 2012
There was some confusion with our booking so they didn't have a room we booked for us and gave something else instead. It wasn't in the main house but just next to it, with a separate entrance. We were locking it with our own padlock as there was no other way to lock it..

The room was very, very basic with two single beds and nothing else. The bathroom was also basic but we didn't expect anything more for this price so not a problem.

But it was very noisy, even at night as other travellers sit in the garden just outside of the house and you can hear everything.

It's not that far from all the main sights, you can walk there. But to some temples you'll have take a tuk-tuk, just be very careful as most of them will try to scam you.
sshaunaa sshaunaa
One of the cheapest, but a very uncomfortable bed! Dec 03, 2009
I stayed here for one night on December 3, 2009 and had a twin room with fan for 180 baht.

I rated service low because the guy who checked me in said about 3 words to me and then after I paid, returned back to playing computer games and didn't explain anything about the guesthouse services or the local area. The adult staff who were there in the evening were much more friendly and helped me find the bus station in the morning.

The guesthouse has free wifi and has computers you can pay for. They also offer food, although I didn't see anyone eating there and there are many more appetizing places just meters down the road.

My only real complaint about the guesthouse was the uncomfortable beds. I've been staying in inexpensive places, but this was by far the worst. The beds have no padding whatsoever, so you feel every bed spring. I tried both beds and they were equally uncomfortable. Also be warned that they do not provide linen (with the exception of the dirty looking sheet covering the bed) so make sure to bring your own.

The shower had no individual light so the light came from over the top of the walls and was difficult to see when showering at night.

The positive is that the toilets have toilet paper!

Moradok Thai Guesthouse Ayutthaya Overview

A great little guesthouse within walking distance of temples, parks and the night market. The super friendly staff ensure everybody is happy. Weather you want to relax, explore or party - Moradok Thai has it all!The guesthouse is situated right alongside one of Ayutthayas many ancient temples. The traditional Thai style building has updated with modern facilities, rooms are clean and spacious all with air conditioning and private en suite bathroom.Enjoy Thai hospitality at its best, with parties most nights in the hostel's garden bar, great big eggs on toast breakfasts, bicycle hire, maps of the city, transport pickupdrop off - everything you could need is taken care of!A perfect place to meet other travelers and experience Thai friendliness and hospitality.All prices include breakfast.

Check Moradok Thai Guesthouse Rates and Deals