Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria

(907) 258-2537

Moose's Tooth Pub & Pizzeria Anchorage Reviews

photojenik2 photojen…
Best pizza in Anchorage Sep 04, 2010
Best pizza in Anchorage! Have their own brewery as well--voted #1. Visit the Bear Paw for pizza and a movie--their sister restaurant. Moose's Tooth is the locals hang-out any day of the week. Expect long waits on the weekend. All ages--although you've got to remember the average age is 34 and men out-number women 3:1 in Alaska...this is the place to go to meet the locals and enjoy the best pizza, salads and fun people.
HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Pizza and Beer Aug 06, 2009
In addition to having a great name for a restaurant, this happened to be my favorite restaurant in Anchorage. I at here a number of times, and my sister insisted on eating here as well every time she was up visiting.

It's a pizza joint and a microbrewery. I found that to be somewhat unique because most of the microbreweries you go to are burger joints or even a bit fancier. Anchorage has a few of those as well (Glacier Brew House).

I love the variety of the pizza options, and some of the creativity that the menu has. It's hard to do pizza badly, but some do it better than others.

I loved the BBQ Chicken, the Pesto Chicken, and any of the other traditional meat flavors. One of my favorite non-traditional pizzas is the Greek Gyro pizza.

I never sampled any of the desserts, so I can't give any advice on those. I am hardly a beer conoisseur, but I thought that their micro brews were pretty good.

It's not a terribly convenient location. It isn't too far from campus, but it's a bit of a hike from downtown. Ample parking, so that's at least a bonus.
HCSmooth66 says:
No, no pix. I don't often take pictures at restaurants, but I'll be sure to carry my camera more often from now on.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2009
marix_sublime says:
any pix? hahaha..iluvpizzzzaa!!
Posted on: Aug 07, 2009
kbntrouble kbntroub…
Great restarant Mar 01, 2008
The Moose's Tooth is a great restarant to eat at while staying in Anchorage, Alaska! This place has homebrewed beer and cream soda, as well as some of the best pizza I have ever had. Highly recommended.

Check Anchorage Hotel Deals