Moosehead

Moosehead - The Moosehead TB crew

Moosehead Malmo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great outdoor cafe Jul 10, 2012
The Moosehead on Lilla Torg in the center of Malmö is a great place to hang out on a summer evening. Lille Torg is probably the cosiest place in Malmö and it is my preferred place of the city. Along one of the sides of the square there are a couple of large bars with outdoor service and on warm afternoons and evenings they are complete full.

I was there will a couple of TBs; Tim and Astrid for a short visit and something to drink. The prices are quite high for being in Sweden, a beer or a cider cost 69 SEK and a Latte like the one I took will set yup back with 38 SEK, which actually is quite fair compared to the Danish prises that I am used to. The ambiance this evening was great and it did not differ that much from the other evenings that I had been there.

The Moosehead is also a restaurant but we were just hanging out in the section of the outdoor service that was the bar area. One thing that is good about this place is that the bat actually is located outside the restaurant on the square, which means that the waiters does serve you quite fast compared with other outdoor bars where they have to fetch all the drinks inside.
Africancrab says:
I love outdoor cafes. I miss those in Europe, there are few in my home state. But yesterday we sat at one downtown Washington for Pizza and beer!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2012
Chokk says:
Ha,ha - my friend - that is another review. It was a different place called The Moose in Copenhagen. Just like hunters we were following the different moose bars.
Posted on: Jul 19, 2012
Dr_Seuss says:
Where's the picture of the 'Moosewall' ? ;)
Posted on: Jul 19, 2012