Moonshadows Malibu

(310) 456-3010

Moonshadows Malibu Los Angeles Reviews

sunnysky21 sunnysky…
Moonshadows in Malibu (California) Apr 22, 2011
Enjoy a dinner or drinks on a sunday afternoon/evening!!!

For me as an ocean lover I love this location.

We sat outside at the patio for drinks on a sunday afternoon, watched the sunset and were lucky to see dolphins swimming by. There is also a DJ spinning on Sundays outside at the patio.

We enjoyed our Mojitos and loved this spot right by the ocean.
Amanda Amanda
Feb 25, 2007
OK, before anyone says it, YES, this is where Mel Gibson got drunk before he got pulled over; but I loved it long before that, so please don't judge the place by the incident.  :-)

We never eat food when we go, so I can't tell you about the food; but this is a fantastic place to spend a quiet afternoon.  It's right on the ocean, and they have a wonderful porch that is right over all the waves crashing - just great!  They also make the best Mojito I've ever had in my life; they stuff the entire glass with fresh mint, instead of the sprig that most places give you, and it's just to die for.

So go out in the afternoon while it's quiet and not too busy, hang out with the ocean breeze, and sip on a fantastic mojitio - I think you'll love it!
Best Mojitos Ever!
So very relaxing...
travelman727 says:
Sounds like a great place to relax, put your feet up and watch the sun slowly sink into the ocean's horizon! Ahhh!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2006