Moonraker Lounge and Restaurant

14490 Beadle Lake Road, Battle Creek, MI, USA

Moonraker Lounge and Restaurant Battle Creek Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Moonraker Lounge and Restaurant - Battle Creek, MI Aug 01, 2011
We were driving east on I-94 on a road trip to go see Niagara Falls. It was a little after lunch time when we decided to stop for something to eat. I try to stay away from fast food and kept seeing signs for this place called Moonraker. So we decided to stop at Moonraker Lounge and Restaurant since the signs said it was a fun place for food and friends.

The restaurant is a sports bar, plain and simple, complete with large flat-screen televisions tuned to ESPN and local sports memorabilia on the walls. There is a nice out door patio with plenty of tables with a view of a small creek. You can even get pull tabs and all your lottery needs while you wait for your meal. The menu consists of soup, salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, and dinner entrées.

My girlfriend ordered a Chicken Tender BLT (Breaded tenderloins with bacon, lettuce, tomato

and mayonnaise on Texas toast). I ordered the Aristocrat (Open faced turkey, ham, tomato slices and your choice of two cheeses, American, Monterey Jack, hot pepper or bleu cheese). Both sandwiches are served chips but we upgraded to waffle fries for .75 cents.

The place was clean, the staff was friend, the prices were fair, and the food was excellent. If you are on a road trip and want to stay away from fast food, stop in at Moonraker and give it a try. After looking up the address and phone number online I found out if you text "90210" you will find out what the daily specials is.

Check Battle Creek Hotel Deals