1-G, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Moonlight Cake House Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Moonlight Cake House Mar 15, 2015
You can never miss this place in Sri Petaling due to its prominent signboard. The exterior is very nice and somehow gave a very welcoming effect - that was actually the reason I tried this place.

Divided into 'Cakehouse' on the ground floor and 'Restaurant' on the first floor. Pastries, Cakes, Finger Food are mainly displayed on the Ground Floor and Dine In is upstairs.

They have a variety of pastries, although not as many as compared to others that I've seen, but good enough. Their cakes are also very appealing, suitable for people these days who are very willing to spend A LOT on just a cake. Not sure if its taste justifies its price, but the presentation is surely there.

Judging solely on 1 dish that I ordered, it's actually quite good and I'd definitely go back for more. Portion is quite big that I had to pack it for dinner - no joke.

Pastries are reasonably priced, something that I'm willing to pay for. As for their local delicacies like rice/noodles, the prices are quite 'common' for places like this. However, I find their drinks a bit too pricy, that's why I didn't order any.

Good. A bit noisy, but bearable. I was happily enjoying my brunch with a book in hand, accompanied by Kenny G, but was ruined when a couple came seated near me and started discussing about irreconcilable differences, how he deserved a chance to redeem himself, and how they could agree to what's best for their children. At that point I just had to put down my book and listen to that drama which I found more interesting than my book.

During peak hours / weekdays will probably be difficult. But I went over the weekend and there were lots of parking space right in front. Plus, there's also a parking lot chargeable at MYR 3 per entry if not mistaken.

I like this place and will definitely come back.
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
trippin_jen says:
Hey guys! Thanks for the congratulatory message! This came as a surprise cos I went to this place again and unfortunately service was slow.. :p

Lol! No photos of 2 mom to increase the suspense level....
vulindlela says: