Moon River Pizza

(904) 321-3400

Moon River Pizza Jacksonville Reviews

gevansws gevansws
Best Pizza in Jax Apr 18, 2008
Pizza it's one of those things if you have your favorite pizza joint you just do. Well folks i'm here to change all that. If you're reading this and don't know about Moon River let me be the first to welcome you to your new pizza joint. The pizza is consistently amazing. I have never once been disappointed. The perfect combination of flavors between the sauce, dough, cheese, and the toppings (like the awesome sausage a definte must for meat lovers). The crust has that little bit of crispyness that everyone loves. I almost forgot the atmosphere its so energetic with staff being some of the coolest and nicest people I have ever met. The whole scene is very pizza place on college campus kinda feel. It is very family, but at the same time the grown kids can have a beer and relax too. Parking is sometimes a bit of bother and so can the wait in line. Now with that being said i would wait twenty or thirty mins in line and wait for a spot if thats what it takes to eat at my FAV pizza joint and probably one of my fav restaurants in Jax. ENJOY! and Welcome Home!

Check Jacksonville Hotel Deals