Moon Dance Villas

Check Negril Hotel Deals

Moon Dance Villas Negril Reviews

joyriding joyriding
Amazing! Apr 26, 2011
I went to Negril in January and practically had this entire property to myself. When I made the reservation, they were expecting a TV show to tape there during my stay, so I was upgraded to a suite at the same rate (yay!) the taping didn't happen, but I got to keep the suite. The staff was awesome - very friendly and accommodating... rooms were clean (they came every morning to clean the jacuzzi on my porch)... bathrooms were nice an large. My suite had a bedroom, living room, outdoor dining area, and outdoor sitting area with jacuzzi. I loved waking up in the mornings and opening the windows for a fresh Caribbean breeze and ocean-view.

When I go back, I'll opt for the European dining plan, as I didn't take full advantage of the all-inclusive package.

From the "Welcome to Negril" rum punch and superb accommodations to the relaxing spa services and one-of-a-kind sunsets, this place is a jewel.

If you go, ask for Richard (the concierge) - he'll take great care of you!

** Although the Villas are down closer to the beach, I prefer the resort on the Cliffs**
Negril sunset from one of the outd…
Moon Dance Cliffs
Moon Dance Cliffs
Too bad I can't start breakfast th…
Glynnes says:
Sounds lovely, Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Apr 26, 2011
lizzyryan lizzyryan
Incredible Luxury in the Middle of Everything Apr 29, 2008
I just came back from a stay at Moon Dance! It was amazing! From the moment we booked to when we got to the property until the moment we left, every detail was thought of. We stayed in the 4-bedroom villa, and it was perfect. I had my own enormous bedroom and two of us had Jacuzzis on our private balconies. The views in the morning were unbelievable--it got so bright so early I always thought I was waking up at 10 or 11 and it was really 8 or so. Right outside we had a private pool, just for us.

The staff was also great (and included in the price). Our bartender, chef, and housekeeper made sure we had everything we needed or wanted, usually before we asked for it.

The whole complex is spectacular and in a great spot on 7-Mile Beach. Margaritaville was right down the beach and a fun place to hang out after dark. There was a market a little ways down the other way.

I love this place and hope to be going back soon!

Moon Dance Villas Overview

The Moon Dance Villas is set on the stretch of Negril's famed 7-Mile Beach. Activities on-site include Hobie Cats, Kayaks, Windsurfing, Snorkeling and Volleyball. Board Game Library and DVD Library is also available.

Each villa includes a full staff - private chef, bartender, housekeeper, 24-hour security, and concierge. Masseuses, nanny's, and chauffeurs are available on request for an additional cost.

Moon Dance Villas has two meal plans. The All-Inclusive plan includes all food and beverages any time. The European Plan will incur cost based on food and beverage consumption during the stay.

Guests can enjoy the private, pristine beachfront, acres of gardens, four swimming pools, 10 Jacuzzis, 7 fountains and garden sculptures across Moon Dance's property.

Weddings at Moon Dance Villas are complimentary with 4-night stay and include: A Wedding Coordinator, the Ceremony, a Wedding Officiant, license and paperwork, bridal bouquet, and boutonnière.

Moon Dance Villas Amenities