3 C/ Arc del Teatre, Barcelona, Spain
933 01 72 82

Moog Barcelona Reviews

lokillo lokillo
Moog Jul 10, 2011
ocated in the heart of old Chinatown, the Moog, before Villa Rosa is almost one hundred years after its opening, a local landmark of Barcelona nightlife, a place always at the forefront of their time, either as temple of the Bohemian or Flemish, from 1996, the electronic music. If during the years before the Civil War was one of the most famous of the city and the emporium of the 70 young urderground from the mid 90s is the main reference for the techno music that program throughout the year in Barcelona. A famous room in the 20's to rest of Europe, and also during the last 14 years.
feth feth
Always a great time. Jul 19, 2011
If you like techno music go there! We always had a great time in this small club next to "La Rambla". I don't remember the admission charge or drink prices but it was worth the money.

Dunkafunk Dunkafunk
Jul 25, 2007
We were offered a flyer with free entry to Moog on the streets of Barcelona. We decided after a few bars that we would try it out and we had an awesome night. Entry was free and once inside it was an intimate but generally friendly techno club which played some awesome tracks.

Beer wasn't too pricey (around 4 Euros for a bottle) and upstairs was a 'chill out' area that was playing soft rock music.

The club seemed to be mainly locals but we had no trouble at all and were dancing to past 4am.

It was a great start to the week before Benicassim and I would recommend the place. The only thing I would say is that it would be probably best to go in at least a pair, as its more fun (and safer). General clubbing rules apply otherwise; try not to get lairy, stand on people's toes or cause trouble and you will be fine!

One drawback. After experiencing the silliest ratio of women to men in Barcelona bars we found that Moog was primarily male. We didn't care at the time because we only wanted to dance, but those on the pull might want to try the surrounding bar areas!
Living it up
Oh-Barcelona says:
This club is not to my Taste at all. It is defiantly too small and I'm pretty sure they violate any fire regulations.
Once I got stuck on the stairs up to the bathroom for almost 20 minutes because it was so packed.
Posted on: Jan 26, 2010
catscanner says:
Last summer I also went to Moog, I had a great night. I found it also a cosy club with a lot of local people and a few guys from abroad. At the night I was there, there was also a live-act who started playing around half past two. Damn the club seemed to explode.
Posted on: Jul 31, 2008