Moo Gourmet Burgers

Delicious burger at a perfect place May 17, 2015
MOO Gourmet Burgers:

Bondi Beach

70a Campbell Parade

I was hungry after a long walk by the beach also the beach weather makes you extra hungry I guess. So as usual my selection process started at one one of the beach road called Campbell Parade, saw may places but nothing rang my bell as I was hungry like hippo and wanted to have something not only for my stomach to fill up but also my brain to cool down for the next few hours.

At the end of the road after walking about a mile I was about to give up my hope of finding something unique and go for something usual but this joint attracted me, saw their menu and found kind of interesting. read their menu game to know that the MOO Gourmet Burger offers a selection of 20 delicious gourmet burgers, including their signature “Black & White” & “Big Moo” burgers. They uses only ethically farmed, free range, free to roam, sustainable produce free from hormone growth promotants and antibiotic treatments.

Their beef burgers are made with 100% Australian Angus Pure Natural Beef. they also use free range eggs in addition to ethically farmed and sustainable meant products.

My long selection process paid off, settled for a burger and a local beer. It was so fresh and delicious that I would not hesitate to go back again and try another one from their menu if I ever go back to Sydney. While having my lunch I also enjoyed the beautiful view of the Beach through the window. A perfect restaurant at a perfect place with a delicious taste.
Local beer I had 'Pure Blonde'
Inside view of the restaurant !
Walls looking so cool !
The beautiful view through the win…
gingerbatik says:
congrats on your featured
vulindlela says:
rsvpme says:
Congrats on the feature.....

Check Bondi Beach Hotel Deals