Monut over Rhine River

Schaffhausen, Switzerland

Monut over Rhine River Schaffhausen Reviews

mafe mafe
Monut Castle over Rhine river and Rhinefall by Winter Mar 09, 2014
When I came to Swiss I have not seen green trees and nature is like hinding from me, well because its winter ;)

Even if this is hard for me to roam around and appreacitae the place without seeing the beautiful green site of the nature i still give it a shot to travel some place.

Rhine river is one of the very famous attraction in this wonderful Switzerland , so i pay a visit. I was not really in the actual Rhine river but i saw its trail and i can see its really that long , and awesome. We have to go for a not so long hike to the Munot Castle , its one of old castle build during the old times around 16th century. Its amazing ring shaped fortress is worth a visit especially if you take the hike from the city going up, and once you arrive on the top you will see the great route of the rhine river and connected to this is the wonderful Rhine Fall.

The weather did not go our way really, it was cold and the sky was sad , but I was the opposite , seeing these spectacular views just made my day ;)

In my first week in Swiss
rhine fall , we are far because it…
cold eh ? hehe