Montreal Hotels

Browse 65 Montreal, Canada hotel reviews for 234 Montreal hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Montreal

Longueuil Hotels6.4 km
Dorval Hotels14.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Montreal Hotels and Deals

#1 of 234 hotels in Montreal
kkrater says: "Chateau St-Marc is conveniently located in downtown Montreal within walking dist..."
#2 of 234 hotels in Montreal
world-traveller123 says: "Review of Best Western Ville Marie - Montreal This is my 2nd time staying at ..."
$79
#3 of 234 hotels in Montreal
gimpel says: "I booked this studio via Air BNB. When the studio is not rented by a traveller t..."
#4 of 234 hotels in Montreal
Jennyrac says: "I stayed in this hotel when I traveled to Montreal in summer of 2011. It is clos..."
#5 of 234 hotels in Montreal
dmae712 says: "Castel Saint Denis is great for the budget traveler with simple, basic needs. We..."
$14
#6 of 234 hotels in Montreal
mav3n says: "The attention to detail is great. It is not enough to have coffee cups, working..."
$71
#7 of 234 hotels in Montreal
barca says: "The location is great, very close to downtown and the subway is just around the ..."
$97
#8 of 234 hotels in Montreal
lv2travel64 says: "I stayed at this location because it was close to the port and was in Old Montre..."
#9 of 234 hotels in Montreal
intberry says: "I stayed at his hotel in Sept 2013. The staff was very friendly, welcoming, and ..."
$166
#10 of 234 hotels in Montreal
kendra1107 says: "This hotel was great. The Clarion Hotel is located in downtown Montreal, walking..."
#11 of 234 hotels in Montreal
ariluvs2travel says: "All I can say if you can afford this stay here, then stay there no questions ask..."
$85
#12 of 234 hotels in Montreal
HolidayDunky says: "The staff were very friendly and helpful. Social events were organised to help p..."
$19
#13 of 234 hotels in Montreal
kkrater says: "This was a fantastic hotel, and thanks to Michelle's diligence with Priceline, a..."
$83
#14 of 234 hotels in Montreal
ola3rd says: "Very nice hotel very business oriented. Apparently a 4 star hotel in downtown M..."
$84
#15 of 234 hotels in Montreal
troyontario says: "A great little place in the heart of old Montreal... Yummy breakfast and lots..."
#16 of 234 hotels in Montreal
Cho says: "When we booked this hotel online I was a bit apprehensive about the quality of t..."
$63
#17 of 234 hotels in Montreal
trinademattei says: "I was in Montreal in May of 2012 directing a pilot for a travel show. My crew an..."
#18 of 234 hotels in Montreal
kkrater says: "As the title says, my first reaction when entering my hotel room at Le Dauphin H..."
$102
#19 of 234 hotels in Montreal
row-zzzzz says: "The OPUS ... so central and so close to the pubs and restaurants! A definite pl..."
$107
#20 of 234 hotels in Montreal
V1ktor says: "I was visiting hotel for a site inspection for an annual convention. I got to st..."
$98
#21 of 234 hotels in Montreal
tenaka says: "This was an exceptional budget hotel. I had a queen room with shared bath. Th..."
$41
#22 of 234 hotels in Montreal
kkrater says: "This was a very pleasant and charming boutique hotel located on Rue Sherbrooke O..."
$90
#23 of 234 hotels in Montreal
world-traveller123 says: "Residence Inn by Marriott - Montreal Downtown is located at 2045, Peel Street M..."
$136
#24 of 234 hotels in Montreal
fivepointpalm says: "First of all, don't get a bad impression of the hotel at first sight... I gotta ..."
#25 of 234 hotels in Montreal
thnikkamax says: "The location is the best thing about it. Parking is costly, as it is at most hot..."
Montreal