Montgomery Zoo

2301 Coliseum Parkway, Montgomery, AL, USA
Montgomery Zoo - soooo cute!
Montgomery Zoo - pink, one of my fave colors!
Montgomery Zoo - hey look at us!
Montgomery Zoo - roaaar!
Montgomery Zoo - the ocelot, had you ever even heard of one of these???
Montgomery Zoo - checking out the giraffes
Montgomery Zoo - all here except the bears!

Montgomery Zoo Reviews

scubagirl76 scubagir…
some monkey business, to attend to! May 01, 2008
I really loved the Montgomery zoo! Everything about it was great for one it was not an overwhelmingly large zoo, it was quite small in comparison to other zoo's I've been to. Skyler and I walked around the whole zoo in just a little over two hours. That time included picture time, and getting in out of stroller time, as well as a cool little train ride around the whole park! However it's size did not mean lack of variety! We saw all the usuals there elephants, giraffes, rhinos, but we also saw animals that were a little more unusual that you would only expect to see in a big zoo such as the ocelot! As well, it was very well maintained and not at all stinky (like some other zoo's I've been to!) The entry fees are very cheap as well it was $4 for Skyler and $7 for me.

This zoo trip is perfect if you have a child under four, for which a long day at any park can be extremly tiring and therefore causing cranky babies and moms!
checking out the giraffes
hey look at us!
soooo cute!
travelman727 says:
Joan, nice review! It's always great to keep up on the escapades of you and Skyler :-D
Posted on: Dec 12, 2008