Montenegro to Albania bus information

vlluja@yahoo.com - +355 692061942/43

Montenegro to Albania bus information Ulcinj Reviews

MoonStarFarAway MoonStar…
How you can go to Albania from Montenegro? Aug 05, 2010
I was in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro last Thursday. As soon as I arrived to Podgorica Bus Station, I asked timetable of Podgorica-Albania buses. Tourism Information said :

"there are no buses and no trains from Podgorica to Albania"

and they added :

"there is only one bus a day between 2 countries, it is from Ulcinj and departures 6 o'clock in the mornings and first bus to Ulcinj from Podgorica is 07:30, so you can't catch Albania bus on time, you'd better take a taxi from Albania, which does cost 100 Euro to get Albanian border" Of course I didn't take a taxi, I am not rich and actually I didn't believe them. I did hear a lot about Montenegro.

Friday morning I took Padgorica-Ulcinj 07:30 o'clock bus. It took a few hours to get Ulcinj bus station. I asked Information desk lady if there are buses to Albania. She said "twice". So I took 12:30 o'clock bus to Shkoder. It took only 2 hours. Only 5 Euro per person. Bus stoped somewhere where seemed me it wasn't a (legal) bus station in Shkoder. But there was another small bus was waiting for us already. In a few minutes time, Shokoder-Tirana bus departured. It costed only 4 Euro. Took about 2-3 hours. Local passengers in the bus were helpfull to me. The driver took 5 euro from me, a passanger talked to him and driver gave me 1 Euro back!

Here the some information on my bus ticket.It can be usefull.

SHOQERIA "VLLAZEN LLUJA"