Montemar Resort

Check Rhodes Hotel Deals

Montemar Resort Rhodes Reviews

kamja kamja
Montemar Beach Sep 15, 2008
I stayed at this hotel in 2008. The biggest advantage of this hotel is a wide, sandy beach and a beautiful ocean next to the hotel. The hotel itself is a big complex of buildings divided into 4 hotels. I was in one called Montemar Beach.

The hotel was rather average in my experience. We had a huge room, though. Unfortunately the view wasn't very nice- on the another hotel. The rooms are clean and very nice but it is really difficult to have sth fixed there. We had a problem with the door knob and noone fixed it during our whole stay. The hotel has also shortage of swimming pools. I didn't mind, because of the ocean, but some people may find it irritating.

The meals were as tasty as unvaried and monotone - I had enough after 3 days. Also what I didn't like was a small amount of seafood they were serving. But you can eat at any time there. There is also a very nice beach bar with diverse drinks.

The hotel is very close to the city where you can find a lot of restaurants, pubs and shops.

I think it's the best for families with childen and people traveling in groups. I went there with my mother and I was little bored because of the lack of animation. There is an animation team just not at the time of year.

Check Rhodes Hotel Deals